OutboundEngine is looking for an experienced Corporate Trainer, who will be responsible for the design, coordination and implementation of employee-facing training of the Customer Success department. This is a great opportunity to not only build from our current training program, but to create new initiatives. As a Corporate Trainer, you will shape the future of OE’s training program.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develops and implements training on a variety of subjects relating to Customer Success, ranging from value selling, to de-escalation, to prioritization/time management, to retention management, to leadership skills.
- Creates and implements development programs for all experience levels, from new hires to managers.
- Identifies employee developmental/training needs, through collaboration with management, skills assessments and employee engagement (i.e. shadowing, information sessions, etc.).
- Develops programs to meet the needs of the employees and departments, to enhance employee performance, morale and to reflect the organization’s core values
- Administers training in a group setting, with the ability to deliver, project and motivate participants through effective training methodologies, both in group and individual classroom dynamics
- Delivers an exciting and interactive training experience, which has clear learning objectives, that can be facilitated in person and/or via webinar.
- Writes curriculum for training, collaborating with key stakeholders to determine best approach to develop the employee’s skill level.
- Establishes training schedules and communicates schedule to the participants in a timely manner. Coordinates training schedules with the customer success and training department’s.
- Develops post-training metrics, utilizing tools such as post-training surveys, to evaluate the effectiveness of the training and to provide information used to improve the overall training experience.
- Conducts regular needs analysis of current training and development programs.
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a learning and development/training role, ideally in a customer service or sales environment, including soft skills training.
- A solid understanding of adult learning principles and experience with instructional design, along with development and delivery of training materials
- Ability to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences and skill levels, both in person and via webinar.
- Stay current on trends within leadership development and contribute best practices and key learnings to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational development/organizational behavior or related field desired
- Work effectively and cross functionally across the organization; earning trust and building relationships throughout
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary with a bonus based on the success of training
- 100% Paid Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Generous PTO, accrue 3 weeks annually and a paid two week holiday break at the end of the year
- Company-paid downtown parking, bus or metro pass
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks, beverages and catered lunches on Wednesdays
- Casual dress and music rocking all day
- An awesome work environment and positive work culture, which celebrates employees success!
- Company events, such as private concerts, happy hours, team outings, holiday parties and more