Who We Are
Sprinklr is 1300 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software.
In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind “social operating system” that integrates with an organization’s existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
We’ve spent the last six years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office.
And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.
What You'll Do
We are currently seeking a person with extensive development and consulting experience. Full-stack software engineers with experience in a wide variety of technologies are preferred. It is imperative that you not only know your way around various front-end and back-end architectures, but can also walk a technical or non-technical customer through the process of integrating two business systems. In this role you will be leading customer integration activities as well as rolling up your sleeves when it’s needed.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Consult with internal and external customers in a highly complex technical environment
- Discover customer goals and KPIs through interviewing customer technical and non-technical representatives.
- Provide solutions using creative problem solving, technical expertise and strong understanding of underlying business requirements and best practices.
- Implement automation and industry best practices to run our large scale, rapidly growing infrastructure.
- Write proof-of-concept applications using available SDKs and APIs
- Research, design and implement solutions to highly ambiguous problems
- Provided guidance to customers who are implementing solutions using the Sprinklr API.
- Analyze API source code and assist product and documentation teams identifying gaps in the documentation.
- Maintain knowledge of the Sprinklr application and architecture.
- Work closely with the Product Support, Customer Success, Client Services and Development teams to resolve application issues and plan for changes, upgrades, enhancements and new customer provisioning.
- Document operational procedures
- Inspire, grow and lead junior consultants
- Follow industry trends and developments to provide new ideas and recommendations on processes and products.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Senior-level client-facing experience in consulting, sales, and support.
- At least 5 years experience, and fluency in at least two of the following languages: Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, Node.js
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, related field or commensurate experience
- Enjoy coding / scripting to automate infrastructure and application management tasks. Comfortable with processing large ASCII text files, building and consuming APIs
- Solid front-end development chops including at least two of the following: Backbone, Angular, React, Bootstrap, LESS, SASS.
- Proven experience in working with Unix/Linux systems.
- High level of comfort with a variety of data stores including relational databases and modern nosql databases
- Understanding of internet protocols, DNS and web standards
- Knowledge of AWS cloud services, S3, e.g. EC2, ELB, and CloudFront
- Strong written and spoken English language skills
- Strong team player and lot of interest in taking on new challenges
- Desire to work in a fast-moving and dynamic environment
- Experience managing people
You know You're Successful if….You’re just as comfortable writing code as you are having a conversation with someone about writing code. This is not a heads-down development position. The right person for this job will have extensive development experience but feel slightly out of place on a traditional development team. If you have more to offer than your average software engineer, if you have an interest in training, consulting, sales or have soft skills that would allow you to fill such roles, this position might be right for you. If you habitually analyze business processes and find yourself designing databases and writing APIs in your mind in order to make sense of a process you might be exactly the person we’re looking for.