TrendKite helps PR professionals and agencies build a timely, highly accurate picture of their brands' media coverage with ease. We're an innovative platform that is transforming how companies like BP, Snapchat, Campbell’s Soup, and CDC measure the impact of earned media. We are a venture backed, high traction startup that is disrupting the market.
Join Our Team:
TrendKite is transforming the way the world views earned media - and we’re making life better for PR professionals in the process. Our platform harnesses big data and analytics to easily measure the impact news coverage has on a brand’s reputation, website traffic, and business goals. As a venture backed, high traction startup, we’re disrupting a huge existing market while helping companies like Nike, HubSpot, Pinterest, and hundreds more turn PR coverage into real business impact.
We’re looking for a technically savvy Marketing Operations Manager to own and optimize the marketing technology stack and marketing reporting, driving operational excellence for TrendKite’s marketing team and at all interface points with Sales, Customer Success, Finance, and other parts of the company. You’ll work with cutting-edge marketing technology and Account Based Marketing approaches at a startup with a reputation for world-class operational excellence.
Our Culture:The TrendKite team is smart, passionate, and loves the hands-on hard work it takes to build a great company. As a company, we work hard, play hard, and do everything we can to make our customers wildly successful. We're a motivated group with a passion for start-ups and the wild but rewarding ride they entail. Enjoy doing stuff outside of the office? Us too! We celebrate our successes outside of work and take care of our people with solid benefits.
What you'll do at TrendKite:
- Own and optimize TrendKite’s marketing technology stack. Our stack is built on Hubspot and Salesforce and incorporates Terminus, Datanyze, Salesloft, SEMRush, Wistia, and more
- Ensure that inbound and digital marketing is tightly integrated into the workflows and outbound cadences of the Market Development Team
- Drive the strategy and execution of our Account Based Marketing methodology that scores, ranks, reaps, and distributes accounts to the Market Development and Sales teams
- Provide support to generation programs and campaigns including email marketing, search marketing, nurture, targeted industry campaigns, and more
- Lead data-driven analytical projects and process-driven operational projects to continually optimize TrendKite’s marketing and sales results
- Partner with Sales Operations and the Operations Team to continually improve our data quality, data hygiene, and processes
- Serve as lead for reporting and analytics across marketing functions including Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Content Market, Events, and Market Development
- Partner with Market Development and Sales to deliver rapid response to inbounds and well-executed follow-up campaigns as well as consistency of messaging
- Lead the technical/executional aspects of projects such as Web content launches
- Partner with Sales to ensure demo handoff and follow-up maximizes our closed/won ratio
- Combine knowledge of industry best practices with an “always be testing” approach to ensure that we’re always learning and maximizing team output
What you MUST bring to the table:
- Minimum 3+ years of marketing or sales operations experience
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation systems such as Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.
- Experience in a technology company
- 4 year Bachelor's degree
- Experience in a SaaS recurring revenue model
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
- Adaptable but organized -- We're a start up! You've got to be OK with being on your toes at times but able to maintain focus within your day to day activities to reach goals
- Stellar communication skills
Bonus if you have:
- Experience in or a strong understanding of Public Relations
- Experience with monthly (or shorter) but non-transactional sales cycles
A quick reminder, we may not be for you if:
- You’re not a hands-on expert in Salesforce, Hubspot, Adwords, and other key systems
- You need the predictable and highly-processed structure of a larger organization
- Your first instinct in answering a question is to lean on opinion or anecdote rather than data
How we'll value you as a team member:
- Competitive pay- work hard and we'll take care of you
- Medical, Dental & Vision for you and your family- we help you out with the cost!
- Company paid life insurance - just in case
- Stock Options- we're all owners in the company
- Enjoy our vacation policy – there is no policy, balance matters
- Bites and Bytes Fridays - enjoy catered lunch while learning about our company and our industry
- Stay fueled up with snacks, gourmet coffee, fancy beer (two on tap along with cold brew coffee and kombucha) and a stocked fridge and pantry for a quality meal
- Free Parking- worth its weight in gold in downtown Austin
- Celebrate wins with us- we've rented out a theatre for Star Wars, a party boat on Lake Austin, a custom-cocktail bar over the holidays and plenty more
- Results-oriented culture in a casual work environment
- Employee referral program- work alongside people you know are great
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.