Intern Deliverables Outline
- Role: Product Management Intern- Content marketing
- Team: Product Management
- Team members: Anna Obrien, Paul Michaud
- Department: R&D
- Manager: Anna OBrien
- Start of internship: Normal Intern Cycle
- End of school date: TBD
- End of internship: TBD
- Weekly schedule: 9-5 Mon- Friday (flexibility available for the right candidate)
• Intern orientation
• First week training
• Training led by Anna OBrien, with support from Paul Michaud
• Week 1: Sprinklr Intro + Intro to Content Marketing, Planner: Events, Campaigns, and Briefs, Assets: UGC, Third Party + SAM, Production: Inspiration, Production, Tasks + Approvals
• Week 2: Product Processes (JIRA, Aha + Confluence)
• Week 3: Competitive Solutions
• Project scope: New spaces documentation
• Role: Creator
• Why: New Spaces format will be launching live in market and we will need support documenting and preparing the organization for this important change in our technology
• Timeline: Duration of internship
• Project scope: Gaps discovery
• Role: research and amalgamation of ideas
• Why: As we transition to spaces there will be gaps and oversites that we will need to capture and correct quickly.
• Timeline: Duration of the internship
In a world where brands are storytellers, Content Marketing is their digital pen and paper. Content Marketing helps the world's largest enterprises manage the entire content lifecycle- from planning content, through to execution, engagement and measurement. The Content Marketing product team is responsible for product planning and execution throughout the module's product lifecycle. This includes gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements and defining the product's vision. Our team works closely with all Sprinklr departments including Engineering, Success, and Enablement.
With Anna O’Brien
• Research and provide insight to competitive solutions
• Gather information from supporting teams on product needs, enhancement requests, and bugs
• Assist in testing and analysis
• Document new features and provide learning support to the enterprise
• Create best practices guides for content marketing
• Learn from the best
• Help create new and exciting technology solutions
• Eat all the free snacks.
Who You Are
• A creative thinker with a passion for marketing and innovation. Someone who enjoys solving problems, learning and creating the future
What We Need
• Helping assisting users with Content Product questions.
• Team members who are willing to develop a deep understanding of the Sprinklr Core and Content marketing modules with general knowledge of other modules.
• A team player willing enhance their grasp of Product Management concepts and tools.
What’s In It For You?
The chance to be part of a company's growth story the likes of which you may never encounter again for the
rest of your life, and the opportunity to sit at the epicenter of the greatest transformation in the world of
business in the last 100 years.
Here at Sprinklr, we want to give our interns an unforgettable experience, which is why we have a team of
Sprinklrites dedicated to running our internship program. In addition to your daily responsibilities under your
assigned manager, you will get to learn from a personal mentor in another area of the company, attend
regular info sessions across all departments, and participate in external company visits and social events
with your fellow intern class.
Wherever the future takes you, the skills and knowledge you gain during your time with Sprinklr will be a
stepping-stone to great networking opportunities and an incredible career.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Background in a marketing, advertising, communications or business, with a strong academic record
• Knowledge of digital marketing channels including social media, email, and web
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to flex your communication style for different types of audiences
• Self-starter mentality
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience in creating branded content a plus