Who We Are
Sprinklr is 1300 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software.
In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind “social operating system” that integrates with an organization’s existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune 50.
We’ve spent the last six years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office.
And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.
What You'll Do
We are currently seeking a technology guru to assist in the fast paced development of our new and existing Social Media Software features. Our DevOps Lead will be working closely with our 16 different platforms that are all completely integrated with each other on our proprietary software.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Manage and grow the hardware and software infrastructure that runs our high-volume, high-availability SaaS solution hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Quickly troubleshoot and resolve network, hardware, software and performance issues.
- Implement automation and industry best practices to run our large scale, rapidly growing infrastructure with minimum human intervention.
- Develop new operational procedures and best practices for problems that haven’t been solved before.
- Provide feedback to third party vendors to help them improve their solutions to keep up with the Sprinklr needs.
- Research, design and implement solutions for fault tolerance, monitoring, performance enhancement, capacity optimization, and configuration management of systems and applications.
- Deliver a secure platform. Follow security best practices. Provide support for security certification processes. Implement and maintain security controls, including IDS and IPS.
- Implement instrumentation and automation for tracking our platform usage
- Maintain knowledge of the Sprinklr application and architecture.
- Work closely with the Product Support, Technical Consultant, Customer Success and Development teams to resolve application issues and plan for changes, upgrades, enhancements and new customer provisioning.
- Document operational procedures.
- Provide off-hours operational support on a rotating schedule.
- Manage your own workflow and priorities based on departmental and organizational priorities. Complete work with minimal supervision.
- Follow industry trends and developments to provide new ideas and recommendations on processes and products.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Currently practicing DevOps methodology
- Mastery of AWS cloud services, S3, EC2, ELB, and CloudFront.
- Enjoy coding / scripting to automate infrastructure and application management tasks. We are working with very large scale deployment, it is not practical manually perform application, infrastructure, and system management tasks.
- Hands on experience on any provisioning tools like Ansible, Chef, and Kaavo.
- Fluency in at least two of the following languages: Python, Ruby, Java, Perl
- Proven experience working with Unix/Linux systems
- Strong written and spoken English language skills
- Strong team player and lot of interest in taking new challenges
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Good understanding of infrastructure domain (DNS, TCP/IP, Load Balancing, Security, RESTful services…)
- Experience with high traffic large-scale applications and associated technologies
- Experience administering (Backup, Restoration, Sharding) databases and data services such as Mongo, MySQL, Elastic Search, Solr,
- Working knowledge of Kafka, Zookeeper, Redis
- Experience in managing a 24/7 SaaS application with thousands of servers and Petabytes of data.
- Experience in working with Google and HP Clouds.
- Strong knowledge in troubleshooting network issues ( tcp/ip ) by using various open-source tools like tcpdump, traceroute, etc.
- Experience managing operations in heterogeneous environments spanning multiple systems, programming languages, and back-end data stores.
- Ability to independently prioritize work and implement resolution plans quickly without oversight.
- Strong organizational habits and time management.
- Excellent customer service skills for interaction with Technical Support teams.
- Strong written and spoken English language skills.
You know You're Successful if….You can only imagine the amount of updates and releases that we are pushing through to remain a leader in the industry. If you thrive in a fast paced, start up environment; this might be the next opportunity you are looking for to advance your career. If you are up to the challenge - we want to hear from you.
*Please note at this time this opportunity is not eligible for visa sponsorship