Who We Are
Sprinklr is 1300 employees strong, valued at $1.8 billion, and one of the fastest growing companies in the history of enterprise software.
In the age of the empowered and connected customer, we know that every experience a customer has with a brand matters...a lot.
That’s why -- from the very beginning -- Sprinklr set out to build a powerful, agnostic, and first-of-its-kind “social operating system” that integrates with an organization’s existing tech infrastructure and allows employees across the front office to collaborate more effectively and deliver superior customer experiences across every social channel.
Today, we’re revolutionizing customer engagement in 75+ countries for more than 1000 of the most recognized brands, including Nike, JPMorgan Chase, Verizon, McDonald’s, Microsoft, P&G, Uber, and more than 50% of the Fortune50.
We’ve spent the last six years building the world’s most complete enterprise social technology. Now we’re leveraging that market-leading position to help the biggest brands on the planet take on one of the largest opportunities ever in enterprise software: unifying the front office.
And we’re bringing the very best talent in the world together to get there.
What You'll Do
Looking for highly experienced, trained professional who can ensure the following outcomes from every client deployment:
- Maximum usage of the platform mapped to business needs.
- Ensure client renewals and continued adoption of new products and services.
- Establishes a relationship built on trust with every new partner, client champion, and stakeholder.
What Are Your Responsibilities
- Ensure that every client derives the most value possible from the platform.
- Act as day-to-day contact for stakeholders and system administrators.
- Provide subject matter expertise on social business practices.
- Work alongside our internal Sprinklr business development teams to foster new opportunities within existing business.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- 3-5 years of experience in enterprise software account management, or digital and social account management at a brand or agency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, Flickr, blogs, G+, LinkedIn, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Direct experience in working with or for social media management software is preferred
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight
- 4-year college degree
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience configuring Social Media Management and / or Content Management tools and software desirable