Hello, we're Compeat
With the most comprehensive accounting, back office and workforce portfolio, we are restaurant peeps and technology geeks that deliver powerful solutions to streamline restaurant operations. Compeat's passion for the restaurant industry drives everything we do from how we design our products, how we serve our customers, and how we build our culture
Why Work with Us?
Our team strives in a culture of service, family and innovation. We are a blend of restaurant people and technology innovators, always focused on creating better products, faster solutions and greater service for our customers. Do you have great ideas, a thirst to learn, a drive to serve? We are always looking for brilliant team members!
An Insider's view of Compeat
What's something quirky about your company?
Half of our senior leadership is female, which is definitely an anomaly. I think the way this has affected the culture of Compeat is extremely positive, and the dynamic it creates feels very inclusive. On a personal level, to see this kind of representation at my company makes me really proud to be here and also inspires me.
Implementation and Training Consultant
What projects are you most excited about?
Currently I'm most excited about Improving the way our customers can order from their vendors. Our Restaurant back office features are battle tested and have been used for millions of hours, so finding ways to continuously improve that experience and bring customers joy, cost savings and efficiencies is very rewarding.
Senior Product Manager
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
I started where lots of great people started at Compeat, in support. I was able to take more challenging projects and eventually worked my way to Technical Account Manager. Later, I was asked to move over to development, where I currently live as a database developer. Thanks to Compeat, I was able to grow and learn!
What makes someone successful on your team?
To be successful on the SDR team at Compeat you need to be hungry, outgoing, flexible and tactful. This is an amazing place to grow in a competitive team environment with top notch coaching.Being able to adapt and pivot in this industry is key. Here on the SDR team we are constantly looking for the BEST ways to WIN!
Sr, Sales Development Representative
Where we are
Compeat is located in the Domain, close to Rock Rose in the Northside. We're surrounded by retail, hotels, and our passion, bars and restaurants!
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Documented equal pay policy
Highly diverse management team
Mean gender pay gap below 10%
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Child Care & Parental Leave
Child Care Benefits
Flexible Work Schedule
Remote Work Program
Family Medical Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Volunteer Time
Paid Sick Days
- Our team exemplifies what it means to be a community and not a country club. My voice is always heard, and feedback is always constructive never criticized. Because of this, I have been able to grow not only professionally, but personally as well.HaydenAccount Executive
- Compeat is a wonderful place to grow and thrive. I’ve learned so much working with our product and the individuals employed here. Working in an environment full of collaboration and love for our customers makes this a great place to be every day!SallyImplementation Consultant
- Even during the interview process, I could tell Compeat was a place where I’d be valued for the skills I bring to the table, and encouraged to grow, learn, and develop new skills. And the people are amazing; the culture really can’t be beat!AmandaDatabase Developer
- Everyone is always recognizing each other for their accomplishments and hard work. We stick together and work as a team! Our culture is what really makes Compeat a great place to work. I can’t imagine a better group of people to work with!NatashaAccounting Specialist
Jobs at Compeat5 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- jQuery UILibraries
- RESTful API'sLibraries
- Web/Windows ServicesLibraries
- Service Oriented ArchitectureFrameworks
- Microsoft SQL ServerDatabases
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics