IT Support Specialist
Spredfast + Lithium
1 week ago
1. Helpdesk support for end user system implementations, problem troubleshooting, repair/fix, and ongoing support process improvements. Work closely with help desk team members to drive productivity and customer satisfaction.
2. Windows and Apple OS end-user desktop build, support, capacity management, and performance tuning.
3. Must be experienced with setup and basic support of end user desktops including setting up monitors, keyboard, mouse, and cabling to IT standard desk configurations.
4. Respond to help desk ticket requests for support, supplies, replacement parts, etc as needed by local and remote staff.
5. Support company events in the local office and surrounding venues including physical setup, support of audio/visual equipment, manage web conference sessions (Zoom, WebEx, GotoWebinar, A/V Equipment), and general event support activities.
6. Work after-hours and weekends as needed for urgent escalations, off-peak systems maintenance, projects, etc.