After the Bell: Application Modernization: Gaining Competitive Advantage & Customer Engagement
I am excited to bring to your attention an After the Bell Event with which I’m involved: Innovations in Application Modernization: Gaining Competitive Advantage & Customer Engagement
With businesses at different points in the modernization curve, learning from others experiences and understanding what the critical success factors in strategy, process and technology/vendor selection is paramount. Don’t miss the discussion on November 16th at Galvanize in Austin where we’ll be addressing the latest information and real-world experiences in application modernization.
After the Bell events are not live streamed or recorded - to get the most out of our panel of experts, be there!
Event Schedule for Austin – Thursday, November 16th: Galvanize, 119 Nueces Street, Austin, TX 78701
5:45 pm: Registration
6:15 pm: Panel Discussion: In this After the Bell session, our panelists will discuss issues including:
- Defining application modernization in today’s business landscape
- Regulatory concerns
- Integrating legacy systems
- Cloud applications
- Managing change across an organization and addressing anti-patterns and risk
- What are the factors for success?
7:15 – 8:15 pm: Networking Reception
- David Blankman, Chief Compliance Officer, NewChip Inc.
- Evandro dos Reis, Jr., Manager, Ziglion Innovation; Consultant, GLG
- John Bernard, EVP, Infodat
- Tim Lebel, VP of Product, Skytap
- Yassim Sibai, EVP Business Operations, Afia Foods
Facilitator: Stacey Mankoff, Managing Principal, The Mankoff Company & Founder, After the Bell Events
Register Now: https://atbaustinappmod.eventbrite.com
Special Complimentary Discount Code: ATBGUEST
I look forward to seeing you there!