Art Department Intern
- Support our Production Designer, Art Directors and Art Department in the day-to- day tasks of an art department
- Ordering and purchasing of props and set materials
- Occasional on-set participation
- Help with Budgeting and tracking costs
- Help organize and maintain our prop inventory
- Various office duties
- Contribute awesome ideas to our daily brainstorming and creative problem-solving
- Must be on-site in the Austin, Texas office throughout internship
- Currently enrolled in college and taking the internship for course credit (You must provide a letter of verification)
- Must have your own computer
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, 3-D Modeling or any other artistic endeavor is a bonus!
- Prior Art Department experience is a plus, but definitely not required!
- Must be a team player who will always put the team first
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Hard working and driven
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 38 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen, a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.