Bi-lingual Customer Care Technician
Position at HotSchedules
Are you passionate about providing an unrivaled Customer Care experience? Do you have a super positive attitude and are self-motivated? The ideal candidate will thrive in a high volume, multi-tasking environment and be extremely detail oriented. If you have the ability to be accountable for your work, to take lead in a very busy environment, and know how to prioritize and organize with only a moment’s notice, then you may be the person we are looking for!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ability to quickly learn the HotSchedules product suite in order to be capable of supporting and troubleshooting them
- Input complete and accurate notes in the internal systems.
- Effectively manage time and resources in order to deliver the highest value to our clients.
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times by:
- Building rapport with clients
- Being genuine and making clients feel comfortable
- Inspiring confidence in the solutions we deliver
- Be conscious of our clients time and potential frustration
- Follow up on all matters in a timely manner
Experience with the following is preferred:
- Previous experience in a call center environment
- Experience with Zendesk
- Restaurant experience is a plus
- Only Austin, TX based candidates will be considered
- Must be completely fluent in Spanish and English
- Strong foundation of basic computer and smart-phone technology
- Must be able to type at least 40+ words per minute
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess a strong team attitude while being dependable and flexible
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
We Are: HotSchedules provides the most trusted platform for empowering people and increasing their effectiveness as they serve others.
Our Mission: We empower service-based organizations to master their operations, engage their teams and recapture work-life balance.
Our Vision: Make the world a better place by spreading hospitality across the globe.
- Hospitality - We go beyond the expected to provide unparalleled experiences and help our customers do the same.
- Empathy - We started in a restaurant. Service of others - both externally and internally - is in our blood.
- Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways to solve tough problems.
- Community - We believe in the power of the communities we create and serve, our community of team members, and in giving back to the communities we live in.
- Fun - This isn’t just a job; it’s a calling, and we love it!
- Accountability - We do what we say we’re going to do. If something happens to prevent that, we determine the new course and communicate quickly.
Learn more about us, our story, and how we became a part of the HotSchedules family of products and services. Visit the About Us page at HotSchedules.com.
HotSchedules provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HotSchedules complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.