Content Development Specialist
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are seeking a self-motivated candidate to join the Knowledge Management team and work closely with the technical writers across all products to streamline and automate the publication process. The Content Development Specialist will be responsible for design, build, test and maintenance of the systems used for technical documentation deployment.
- Develop custom transformations in DITA-OT for Markdown, PDF, HTML, and other output formats
- Responsible for designing and implementing automated deployment scenarios
- Work across departmental boundaries to determine implementation details based on organizational goals
- Testing and validating new versions of tools
- Manage communication of changes to process or tools to stakeholders
- Drive operational efficiency through creation or optimizing of existing practices
- 3+ years experience in a content operations role
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous-integration platforms
- Ability to accurately estimate project task time requirements and consistently meet project timelines
- Strong analytical, decision-making skills and the ability to troubleshoot workflow issues
- Establish quality control procedures to ensure work conforms to standards
- Identify areas for improvement in the system and implement changes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce
- Experience with HTML and XML documentation delivery
- Familiarity with GitHub and source control systems such as Git and Subversion
- Experience with Oxygen XML Editor and Adobe Experience Manager