Associate Producer at FloSports
Are you up for a challenging and rewarding job in sports broadcasting?
The FloSports Live Production Department is looking for an Associate Producer to join our team in Austin, working in all aspects of sports broadcasts.
- Exhibit a tremendous amount of hustle in everything you do.
- Are a go-getter.
- Thrive on developing new skills
- Proactively look for increased responsibility.
- Must be a critical thinker and understand what this means.
Some events will be extremely long... outdoors... in the rain... with endless hurdles. This will be the toughest, most fulfilling job you've ever had. You will learn, grow and become a better production professional. We're looking for video production specialists. If you know what RTFM means, you might be the one we're looking for. This role requires you to wear multiple hats as part of a broadcast team, including but not limited to - Producer, Production Manager, Director, Assistant Director, Technical Director, Production Coordinator, and more. You will work closely with event directors, producers, on-air talent, editors, graphics designers, scoring systems personnel and our internal support team leading into, and during live sports broadcasts.
** Significant travel required. **
- Take ownership of delivery of live streams.
- Detailed planning of assigned events.
- Continual development of skills in the video production area.
- Drive improvements in production quality.
- Engage as part of the production team on various live shows.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Background or education in video production is required.
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting experience is required.
- Ability to perform under pressure as this is a LIVE streaming position.
- Ability to lead, execute and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Process driven and detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel, including weekends and holidays
WHO WE ARE:
FloSports is an innovative digital sports media company dedicated to unlocking a world of sports coverage that true fans deserve! We are committed to growing the sport through the events, the athletes and the fans by providing each unique community with a platform to connect to the sports they love. We stream more than 10,000 of live events per year, spanning from youth to professional competitions, produce original video programming and studio shows, and provide authentic content and coverage across more than 20 sports like wrestling, grappling, cheer, gymnastics, rugby, track & field, cycling, marching, bowling and so much more!
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better.
Does this sound like you? Apply Today!
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment