What You’ll Do:
- Add formatting, headlines, and hyperlinks to finished content using HTML
- Upload, update, and maintain web pages using a content management system
- Add images and other components to the page to enhance user experience
- Format and prepare data into spreadsheets for upload
- Check finalized content and pages for errors
- Find and fix broken links utilizing crawl tools
What We’re Looking For:
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- A solid sense of how to organize and visualize information
- Basic knowledge of semantic HTML (hyperlinks, paragraph formatting, tables, and lists)
- Basic image skills: renaming, resizing, cropping, and uploading
- Some familiarity with the Wordpress or other CMS systems
- Microsoft Office/Google Suite proficiency (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
- Content and/or design background is preferred and helpful for this role
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]