As an Assortment Strategist, you will:
- Create and lead the execution of the merchandising strategy for assigned categories.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to bring product to market by creating and delivering a balanced assortment that meets customer needs and financial targets.
- Conduct industry research to define the product assortment strategy to deliver category sales and margin objectives through the optimal merchandise and brand mix, price positioning and maximizing seasonality opportunities for assigned categories.
- Examine category merchandising strategies of key competitors, and best-in-class online retailers, to understand emerging trends and promotional opportunities.
- Collaborate with key functional areas on the execution of seasonal strategies for assigned categories: vendor management, private label, inventory planning, site merchandising, marketing, and creative.
- Deep-dive prior period performance through analytical postmortem process, simplifying main contributors to achieving or missing plan and incorporate learnings into future merchandise planning.
- Develop Merchandising reporting to assess performance of brands and items and streamline process for sourcing new items or brands into new market opportunities
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Merchandising strategy experience
- Assortment strategy experience
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.