Classroom Training Specialist at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will
- Lead the first 2 weeks of training at our Austin, TX headquarters.
- Partner with the Talent Operations to give insight into each trainee’s performance. These insights include performance metrics, trainer evaluations, class surveys, grade sheets for trainees, and team feedback loop documentation.
- Ensure learning objectives, activities and tests are executed at the highest level of accuracy & consistency possible.
- Abide by the Talent Operations team schedule, including the weekly schedule & the time off calendar.
- Develop a strong understanding of the Team Skills Matrix.
- Work cross-functionally to execute continued education training for employees across the business.
- Represent the Arrive brand through transparent & professional communication with all employees at Arrive.
- Report directly to the Lead Training Specialist and collaborate with the entire Talent Operations team.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- Bachelor’s degree, required.
- 1+ year(s) of corporate training experience, preferred.
- A clear & concise communication style with the ability to successfully articulate concepts to an audience.
- Flexible & solutions-oriented. In this environment, things change quickly and we need someone who can roll with the punches & provide creative solutions.
- The ability to challenge reps & hold them accountable through goals & metrics.
- A proven knack for building productive relationships with a wide spectrum of people. You will be working with leaders across the business, so collaboration is key.
- A calm, patient demeanor as our reps navigate their first few weeks at Arrive.
- A “let’s go” attitude - once you meet us, you’ll see what we mean!
- Make an immediate impact as the first point of contact for Arrive’s new hires!
- Collaborate alongside talent leaders to achieve shared goals.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!