Content and Video Producer at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor's Content Producer will report to the Director of Global Brand & Corporate Communications. This individual will own the development and creation of multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects. The Content Producer must be a shooter/editor/storyboarder-in one, and must also understand how video fits in to the broader marketing strategy of the organization. Videos need to help move the business forward, not just look and sound great. Are you looking to apply your storytelling skills while working for an IT technology provider? If so, apply today!
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of the Brand & Corporate Communications team and broader Marketing team, to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with customers and executive stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Develop production schedules
- Use Adobe Premiere and our Canon XC10 4K Camera and lighting kit to produce professional videos
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Manage video library
- Evaluate performance of videos and optimize to improve
- Work with Product and Customer Success teams on demo and training videos
- Manage YouTube channel and collaborate to get videos uploaded to LogicMonitor.com
What You'll Need:
- 4+ years relevant work experience - preferably in a similar role at a B2B company
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Portfolio of Video Content Work required
- Advance skills in Adobe Creative Suite, or similar
- Experience coaching executives and customers to get best video performance
- Experience with handling a variety of content requests from a range of internal departments in an organized and timely manner
- Must possess technical skills in video, audio and post-production