You're looking for an adventure where you can tackle complex problems, drive change, and represent a powerful and novel product. You want to collaborate with people that creatively solve problems, make decisions with conviction and nerd out about the internet. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable, and you thrive in an environment based on continual improvement. You aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
New Knowledge is a fast-growing information integrity company on a mission to help our clients understand the internet. We use AI and machine learning to alert brands to potentially damaging online campaigns, and we are revolutionizing the way companies and industries make sense of disinformation, echo chambers, and filter bubbles. We are led by successful entrepreneurs, NSA veterans and disinformation industry experts. Current clients include Fortune 100 customers across a number of industries and our investors include Moonshots Capital, GGV Capital, and Capital Factory.
We are looking for a Content Creator to join our team with 3 plus years of experience in developing, editing, and proofreading content. This role will be based out of our Austin office.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a content creator - from long-form whitepapers to blog posts to video
- Identify thought leadership stories, trending topics, and generate content to support specific brand positioning and campaign efforts
- Create and own a blog editorial calendar
- Assist with updating, maintaining, and adding new content across New Knowledge online presence
- Proofread written materials for style, grammar, etc.
- Assist with drafting and/or editing branded content, such as presentations, white papers, and website copy
What you have:
- 3 plus years’ experience as a content creator
- A background in journalism or any related field preferred
- A unique point of view and strong voice in your writing
- Excellent writing and grammar skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both in a team and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- HTML & CSS knowledge is a plus, though not required
- Video editing experience is a plus, though not required
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Free parking near our downtown office
- Free membership to onsite gym and pool
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Monthly team-wide events like movie screenings at Alamo Drafthouse, escape rooms, and stand up paddle boarding on the river
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!