Content Editor at 360training
The Content Editor is responsible for editing 360training.com’s online training courses to ensure content is optimized and aligned with industry standards. Our aim is to provide the best end-user experience.
- Prepare, edit or format course outlines and content, ensuring it meets the expectations of business stakeholders and is easy to understand.
- Proofread, revise and edit content, ensuring accuracy related to industry regulations and correct errors in spelling, punctuation or syntax.
- Develop activities and/or assessments for the courses, in accordance with industry standards and regulations.
- Maintain editorial calendar and ensure timely submission of required tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors degree from accredited university in Marketing, Journalism, Communications ore related field
- Five+ years experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor or similar role
- Portfolio of published work
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with English language.
- Attention to detail
- Three years experience with Content Management Systems
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work with global teams
- Ability to utilize company publishing guidelines and processes