Content Experience Coordinator at Khoros
Users are what make products successful, and the Guidance Programs team makes users successful. The User Guidance Coordinator is responsible for executing against our in-product content strategy, reporting on the success of initiatives, and advising on improvements to the content experience.
Reporting to the Director of Information Experience and working with the Guidance Programs Manager, the User Guidance Coordinator partners with multiple teams in order to enhance the journey our users experience as they use our products. They will receive and manage internal requests to create compelling in-product messaging designed to guide users to find the information they need about our products, services and events, wherever and whenever they are in our platform suite.
A User Guidance Coordinator at Khoros:
- Acts as a hub between different teams to find the best solution for our users
- Builds motivating in-app notifications to launch new features, events or services.
- Creates informational in-app experiences that guide our users in basic product functionality
- Connects users to existing content to aid in the adoption, or use, of key features and functionality.
- Manages in-app communication during crises or social network change.
- Meets with internal customers to consult on impactful strategies to connect our users to the different services and events they provide.
- Is a gatekeeper for in-product communications, ensuring that over saturation of information does not occur.
- Administers, and executes the roadmap for our in app Resource Center.
- Monitors and reports on analytics, key metrics, and feedback, to spot trends and ensure iterative improvement of the overall in-app content experience.
- 1-3 years in a customer experience, support or communication role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to utilize empathy to support internal and external customers
- Passion for improving the user journey
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Basic copywriting knowledge
- Experience and understanding of managing projects
- Maintains productivity and high-performance levels under pressure
- Experience with Pendo, Zendesk Connect, WalkMe, or other in-app messaging solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of using data to effect strategic change.