Content Manager - Cloudflare TV & Events at Cloudflare
Cloudflare TV is a new platform designed to give the Cloudflare team a way to experiment and connect with Cloudflare’s customers and the broader community, around the world. The broadcast runs 24/7, including a large number of Live, original sessions.
Cloudflare Connect is where our customers, executives and subject matter experts come to understand the future of Internet technology, learn from multiple parallel tracks with hands-in instruction and deep insights on how to better secure, accelerate your websites, apps and APIs.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the Cloudflare TV schedule features many Live broadcasts every week. This entails working alongside members of the Cloudflare team on everything from ideation, to scheduling, to ensuring presenters are prepared for the broadcast itself. (This is no small task — there are many time slots to fill in a 24/7 schedule).
- Receiving and acting on presenter feedback, to provide our team and external guests with a smooth experience.
- Developing special programming for notable events (for example, Cloudflare TV will feature special programming for Cloudflare’s ‘Birthday Week’ in September).
- Coordinating with a small team that will assist with inputting segments into the Cloudflare TV content management system. Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of these entries will be your responsibility.
- Managing overall content creation and strategy for all Cloudflare Connects around the world.
An ideal candidate will:
- Have a background in managing live television and/or stage events in a high-intensity environment. Minimum 5+ years professional experience.
- An ability to adapt to changing and sometimes imperfect conditions. Cloudflare TV is also a technology platform-in-development, and we are continually adding features (some of which we may be ‘dogfooding’).
- Familiarity and empathy for the anxieties and issues that live presenters may face, with a talent for helping them through these challenges.
- Experience working cross functionally across multiple departments and communicate updates to various stakeholders continuously.
- BA/BS Degree