At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
Cloudflare TV is a new platform designed to give the Cloudflare team a way to experiment and connect with Cloudflare’s customers and the broader community, around the world. The broadcast runs 24/7, including a large number of Live, original sessions.
Cloudflare Connect is where our customers, executives and subject matter experts come to understand the future of Internet technology, learn from multiple parallel tracks with hands-in instruction and deep insights on how to better secure, accelerate your websites, apps and APIs.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the Cloudflare TV schedule features many Live broadcasts every week. This entails working alongside members of the Cloudflare team on everything from ideation, to scheduling, to ensuring presenters are prepared for the broadcast itself. (This is no small task — there are many time slots to fill in a 24/7 schedule).
- Receiving and acting on presenter feedback, to provide our team and external guests with a smooth experience.
- Developing special programming for notable events (for example, Cloudflare TV will feature special programming for Cloudflare’s ‘Birthday Week’ in September).
- Coordinating with a small team that will assist with inputting segments into the Cloudflare TV content management system. Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of these entries will be your responsibility.
- Managing overall content creation and strategy for all Cloudflare Connects around the world.
An ideal candidate will:
- Have a background in managing live television and/or stage events in a high-intensity environment. Minimum 5+ years professional experience.
- An ability to adapt to changing and sometimes imperfect conditions. Cloudflare TV is also a technology platform-in-development, and we are continually adding features (some of which we may be ‘dogfooding’).
- Familiarity and empathy for the anxieties and issues that live presenters may face, with a talent for helping them through these challenges.
- Experience working cross functionally across multiple departments and communicate updates to various stakeholders continuously.
- BA/BS Degree
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.