Content Marketing Writer at SailPoint
The content writer will join our growing content creation team and is responsible for writing creative and compelling content for prospects and customers, across many formats and delivery vehicles. This content needs to align with SailPoint’s corporate messaging, marketing strategy, product value propositions, and specific audience needs. The ideal candidate must be an exceptional writer, interviewer, collaborator, and passionate about developing effective content.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with marketing team to research, develop and create marketing content targeted at various stages of the customer journey.
- Ability to write content for multiple platforms including video scripts, ebooks, solution briefs, infographics, digital, etc.
- Help proofread, edit and finalize materials submitted ensuring it is on-message and falls within SailPoint’s brand and voice.
- Collaborate with SEO strategist to incorporate keywords and topics that should be used to improve and maximize search results.
- Regularly interview internal and external subject matter experts to create prospect-centric, solution-oriented content for publication online and in print.
- Work closely with the content strategist to maintain and optimize collateral inventory.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a content marketing role within a business-to-business technology company.
- Experience in enterprise software, preferably security and/or identity and access management, SaaS knowledge a plus.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally across sales, marketing & product marketing organizations.
- Flexible and willing to take on new projects.
- Excellent time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting to changing market and organizational dynamics.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills required with the ability to provide examples of personally written content around technology and business solutions.
- Ability to take complex concepts and bring them to life in an easy to understand, conversational style.
- Excellent grammar skills with impeccable attention to detail.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.