Content Specialist, Events and Promotions
As a Content Specialist on the Content team, you serve as a voice for our local business customers located throughout the country -- crafting original, on-brand, engaging content and posting it across social media and related customer channels. While other teams within Content work with a specific set of customers, you will work across a set of on-demand queues that supplement our core content tasks As a company, our mission is to help local businesses and their customers discover one another.
- Use independent judgment combined with the identify of the customer to turn content requests into engaging posts that will help attract new customers and keep current customers coming back.
- Write, design, and strategically optimize email campaigns for customers.
- Process time-sensitive tasks on behalf of customers that require direct access to platforms (posting, editing, deleting).
- Support customers by processing requests for events, boosts, and related exposure activities.
- Use discretion to act on customer’s feedback and online marketing trends to increase customer’s exposure. Make appropriate decisions on optimal platforms and timing of an area of focus, event, or special that the customer wants to promote.
- Utilize a critical eye for your own work to ensure clean, high-quality work.
- Contribute to the voice of our small business customers, from restaurants and salons, to auto repair shops and boutiques.
- Implement feedback from customers and teammates quickly and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Spot customer trends and identify areas for product and content strategy improvement.
- Any other responsibilities as may arise in the context of a fast-moving company.
- Strong graphic design instincts. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud a plus.
- A fit with our Values.
- Deadline-driven, detail-oriented, and conscientious.
- Outstanding communication skills and writing ability.
- A high degree of creativity.
- A love of local businesses.
- A familiarity with and interest in online communication channels like social media, email marketing, and others.
- Passion for working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- A "get it done" attitude and a work ethic to match.
- Unwavering integrity and strong character.
- Bachelor's degree in communication, business or related.
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- 25 days paid time off, plus company holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option.
- Commuter benefits for qualifying public transit.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- 401(k) match.