At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, ranging from startups to large enterprises. If you are the kind of entrepreneur that loves working in teams, has a passion for driving positive change, and wants to change the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you.
As a Content Strategist you will work with in tandem with the Studio team to strategize, develop, edit, and publish content across several mediums and platforms. You will work alongside the Studio sales team as well as our marketing specialists to create high quality content that meets the needs of our internal marketing initiatives and elevates the strategies of our clients. Must have at least 2+ years of multi-disciplined marketing experience and strong writing skills.
- Strategize, execute, and monitor content campaigns for Studio web properties
- Assist in content strategy formulation and execution for Studio SEO clientele
- Conduct keyword and competitor research using industry-standard tools
- Craft compelling, keyword-optimized content for websites, blogs and resource libraries
- Work directly with department management to implement content and email-related lead generation campaigns
- Manage the deployment of content across web properties
- Implement content best practices for URL tracking, hyperlinking, content quality and more.
- Work closely with Studio teams including PPC, Google Shopping, Social Media Marketing, and Design
- Help grow your content writing, copywriting, content strategy, and content distribution skills through self-education, learning from team members and completing projects
- Thrive in a collaborative team of passionate search marketing specialists
We are looking for someone with:
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Statistics and/or other related degrees
- Passionate about content strategy with 2+ years experience, ecommerce experience is a plus
- An excitement for learning more about digital marketing
- Interpersonal communication skills that thrive in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms
- Demonstrated drive for superior service, both internally and externally
- Ability to handle difficult situations in a positive and professional manner
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console or other content tools
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding your head in agreement as you browse through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- A founder: Think big, go fast, and solve for the customer.
Note: A strong resume is great, but including a cover letter is even better. We want to know… what excites you about content? Are you creative or technical? Perhaps you see yourself as analytical in nature or maybe more content-strategy oriented. The truth is, we value all these marketing skillsets and want a diverse team. What we care about most is passion and authenticity. So tell us a little about yourself. We want to know what makes you… you.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress and Beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Coffee and Snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Dry Cleaning
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings