Content Writer at SparkCognition
We are looking for a talented content writer with the ability to execute content creation from beginning to end. Specifically, in relation to researching, writing, and editing content for our B2B audience. Types of content you would produce include website copy, thought leadership pieces, presentations, white papers, blog posts, video scripts, and more. The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining the voice of the SparkCognition brand, its products, and solutions. You must have the ability to work independently and with a larger team to meet deadlines and develop cohesive concepts from copy to design.
This role interacts with multiple departments such as sales, product marketing, communications, and others. If you have the ability to absorb, analyze, and understand new information, technologies and practices quickly, then we want to talk to you!
If you were working for us today, you would be:
- Providing substantial leadership bringing to life the concept and execution of SparkCognition's artificial intelligence (AI) products and solutions for marketing and sales initiatives
- Researching, writing, and editing copy to support current sales, demand generation, and marketing efforts at all stages of the marketing funnel
- Helping to maintain our content library
- Helping to identify gaps in current content and recommend new content mediums
- Ensuring all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, nomenclature, and tone)
Bonus if you have any of the following:
- Ability to conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic for produced content
- Possess more than a beginner's level understanding of artificial intelligence and machine learning
You may be a fit for our team if you have:
- A degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Journalism or related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of content writing experience preferably in B2B
- A strong understanding of data science, advanced analytics, and/or related fields.
- A background or domain expertise in energy, financial services, manufacturing, automotive, cybersecurity, and/or defense industries is a plus
- Experience performing research using multiple sources
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and grammar skills in English with keen attention to detail
- The ability to take direction and work independently, as well as part of a team
- The ability be to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment as a team player with stakeholders across all functions
Remote considered for this role
Please include a link to samples of your copywriting that show experience writing for a variety of marketing channels and/or brands. This may include blogs, web pages, whitepapers, e-books, white papers, etc.