OJO envisions a world where everyone has what they need to own a home. We know that homeownership is one of life’s most complex decisions and access to trusted advice and expertise can be the difference-maker. Through the fusion of machine intelligence and human expertise, we meet people wherever they are in their home journey to provide deeply personalized guidance and support.
Our intuitive technology learns each individual’s needs and preferences to provide a tailored experience whether they’re buying, selling, or managing their home as an asset. We then help them to move forward when the time’s right — with support, knowledge, and confidence.
From our network of top-rated agents we’ll match homebuyers and sellers with the expert who can best support their specific journey. We introduce agents and loan officers to consumers at just the right time, and underpin the connection with tools and insights to ensure a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’ll help create the experiences that help level the playing field in real estate, so that all people — regardless of race, class, or gender — can experience the gateway to wealth and the security that home provides.
Content/Engagement Specialist Basics:
As an OJO Select Network Content/Engagement Specialist, your primary purpose is to establish and further increase OJO and OJO Select Network's social media presence and online engagement. As a Content/Engagement Specialist you will be responsible for starting and engaging in discussions across various platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and many more. A great Content/Engagement specialist must efficiently and effectively establish and engage with online communities, increase our online brand presence, and continue to grow our network online and beyond.
What you'll do:
- Start and engage in discussions on Linkedin groups, Twitter, Pinterest, Slack channels, Tiktok, Facebook (OJO Select Network group, Real estate groups, pages)
- Hold Weekly Q&A Webinars
- Evaluate and test new community platforms
- Organize agent community events
- Support team with customer service requests
- Increase acceptance rate of leads
- Increase gross conversion rate
- Maintain and increase OJO brand presence across social media
What we need from you:
- Experience managing social media across various platforms.
- Experience launching community initiatives (starting online events, groups, etc)
- Ability to track relevant community metrics
- Ability to increase following and engagement across social media platforms.
- Proven track record of success in building and growing social media pages across various platforms.
- Experience in building social media bots is a HUGE plus! (but not required)
What do we have to offer?
● You get to work with the best of the best
● A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
● Competitive Salaries
● Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
● Dog-Friendly Workplace
● Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
● Optimum Workspace Subsidy
● 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
● Promote from Within Philosophy
● Volunteer Program
● Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
With offices all over the world, our award-winning work environments blend meaningful impact and employee satisfaction. We have offices in Austin, Texas; Minneapolis, Minnesota; San Mateo, California; Chicago, Illinois; Toronto, Ontario; and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia.
OJO has received multiple workplace awards, including Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology, Inc. Best Workplaces, and Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Every person at OJO has a significant impact on our evolving product, team, and culture, which is why we hire the best technical, creative, and operational minds.
Virtual Life at OJO
At OJO, we care and listen deeply to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive while working from home during the pandemic. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life, and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. The leadership team at OJO has decided that we will work from home through September 2021, and will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.