FloSports is seeking to hire a Crewing Coordinator to join our team.
The primary responsibility of this individual is to manage all aspects of booking remote and contract production crews for assigned events. The Ideal candidate has a pulse within the community and takes pride in crewing events. If you’re savvy and hard working, we want you to join our team!
- Hire talent and crew for FloSports' live productions including, but not limited to the following positions: Commentator, Camera Operator, Audio Engineer (A1), A2 Technical Director, Production Assistant, Utility, Jib Operator, PTZ Operator, Replay Operator, Video Archiver, Table Worker, Score Keeper, Graphics Operator
- Working knowledge of all remote crew positions
- Maintain a low travel cost for all crew members being hired
- Complete crewing events in a timely manner
- Responsible for inputting crew grid data for assigned events and any other events into Salesforce
- Send out all sign-in sheets and alerts for all events, for all markets
- Maintain a database of all crew members in each market
- Organize producer/director reports for all crew ratings in each market in order to hire the best available crew
- Ensure that proper deals are executed within the parameters of the Flosports rate plan
- Maintain up to date master crew database for each sport/event in Salesforce that the department can access
- Work with Payroll to upkeep Salesforce with all current rates and crew members info
- Some travel required.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends
- Prior experience with Video production, operations, and editorial practices
- A general sense of Web content management systems
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and willingness to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt/adopt new technology and solutions easily
- A self-starter who possesses extraordinary time management skills with great attention to detail, and the ability to work independently when handling multiple priorities.
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- A passion for sports is a plus
- Willingness to work nights and weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to relocate to Austin, TX
- College degree required or relevant experience
- 2 or more years of television production or operations experience required
- Must be familiar with remote production facilities and events
- Payroll experience a plus
- Ability to create Excel reports/spreadsheets is necessary
- Capability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Strong organizational skills are required
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure is required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are necessary
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally, your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you? Apply Today!
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment