Customer Success Content and Communications Specialist
We’re looking for a Content and Communications Specialist to join our Customer Success Enablement team at our Austin, TX office. In this role, you’ll create a strategy for organizing and maintaining resources, improving our internal communication and content management systems. This is a highly collaborative role where you’ll partner with various teams across Procore and within our Customer Success department to ensure effective and consistent Customer Success internal knowledge and content.
To be successful in this role, you’re incredibly organized with great time and project management skills. You’re the type of person who drives rigorous execution with high accuracy and solid attention to detail, even in a high-volume and dynamic environment. Our Customer Success organization is scaling quickly and we are defining many processes for the first time, so you should be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain content creation processes, organization, and reporting capabilities.
- Create, maintain, and integrate department and team-specific content into internal intranet and knowledge base.
- Evaluate and continuously improve our communication and content systems.
- Collaborate with SME’s across roles, teams, and functions to ensure participation and content contribution.
- Manage back-end analytics on how users consume content and surface metrics for optimization purposes. Ensure the discoverability and utilization of resources.
- Work together with all Revenue Teams to maintain brand standards and consistency across content and communication.
- Develop an audit process to remove irrelevant and outdated content
- Engage with professional content management networks to regularly benchmark what we do and identify new trends.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in Knowledge Base and/or Content Management work
- Excellent communication skills, including impeccable proofreading and editing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen, understand and execute the work according to need
- Ability to meet set deadlines and work autonomously
- Proven track record as a great cross-functional business partner and ability to lead within a cross-functional environment
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.