Digital Content Producer
Spredfast is looking for a versatile digital content producer/creator who is passionate about telling stories to drive product adoption.
Working within our Help Center team, you’ll design, build and deliver video and written assets which help users quickly navigate from their desired outcome to practical steps, bridging the gap between product marketing and technical documentation.
The ideal candidate knows how to get into the mind of users and empathize with their needs, and has a compelling digital communication and content creation background. Perhaps you’re a UX designer with a literature degree, a technical writer who has spent time in marketing communications, a product marketer who wants to get more connected to customers or a video producer with strong writing capabilities.
Please share examples of your previous work in your application.
A Digital Content Producer at Spredfast:
- Develops and creates relevant, engaging, adoption-focused content (written and video) that meets the needs of our users and of our business.
- Quickly masters complex concepts and feature-sets, then creates assets which address real-world customer personas, including new and experienced end users.
- Uses data to craft the user journey narrative, then measures and reports on the success of content effectiveness.
- Works with cross-functional subject matter experts including customer support, development and onboarding teams to derive use case material and is equally comfortable spending up to 3/4 of the time working alone to create deliverables.
- Partners with Product Marketing managers to assist in execution of marketing initiatives.
- Manages all elements of video or article pre-production, production and post-production process, including planning, scheduling, editing, and publishing.
- Creates innovative, progressive, visually compelling content.
- 4-7 years of digital content creation experience, preferably crafting offerings for a SaaS product geared toward users at Enterprise size customers.
- Proven success in developing customer-facing assets for global, fast-growing SaaS organizations
- A demonstrable understanding of how content impacts customer success, and experience of measuring effectiveness through that lens.
- A skilled writer, with technical and marketing writing experience.
- Excellent attention to detail -- to all facets of a document or video, including voice, style, and format.
- Creative thinker and assertive problem solver with a keen, quick, analytical mind
- Self-motivated, dedicated, ambitious team player.
- Great interpersonal skills that span across various cultures and professional backgrounds
- An avid learner who is able to learn new software quickly and with minimal guidance
- Able to work under tight deadlines in an iterative environment
- Bonus points for experience with Zendesk and/or Pendo.
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Hamburg, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.