As a Digital Copywriter, you will:
- Own website copy. This role will partner with Marketing, Product, UX, and Web Design teams to update and create copy across Spreetail.com. Key areas of focus include: homepage headlines, landing page descriptions, micro-copy, product content modules, transactional pages, internal banner ads, implementing A/B testing strategies, etc.
- This role does not handle long-form content or product descriptions.
- Partner with Marketing and Product stakeholders to understand seasonal campaigns and product priorities and write copy that supports these initiatives.
- Have an intuitive understanding of the Spreetail voice and tone and have the ability to nuance messaging based on website needs and goals.
- Execute writing requests with accuracy, producing zero errors in work and ensuring content across the site is customer-focused, supporting traffic and conversion.
- This role reports to the Content Lead
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.