Director, Campaigns and Content at LogicMonitor (Austin, TX)
LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one agile team, and strive to be better every day while building trust. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
Our Austin team is based downtown in the San Jacinto Center. Rather than requiring a certain number of days in the office, LM is committed to employee choice and flexibility. Our San Jacinto office will continue to be a center of energy, to be used for purposeful meetings and meaningful gatherings. Of course, you are able to come into the office more often if you prefer to work in an office environment.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is disrupting the observability market and changing the way businesses take disparate sources of data and turn it into action. We are already a leader in this space - and we started by solving the hardest, most complicated problem first. With roots in the IT Infrastructure Monitoring space, we are on an evolutionary journey heading toward what’s next - unified observability. Our platform enables enterprise resiliency through data insights from the infrastructure, network, and application.
As we enter this next phase of growth, we are in search of an experienced Director of Campaigns and Content to join our Global Integrated Campaigns team. In this hybrid role, you will have the opportunity to oversee the campaigns demand and content efforts that are responsible for accelerating our new business and expansion growth. Your proven success in developing messaging strategy, multi-touch account based campaigns across digital, email, direct mail, webinars, events, and other channels that drive revenue growth will provide you with plenty of opportunity to make your mark at LogicMonitor.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- In this role, you will collaborate closely with our customer account teams, our product marketers and our growth team to get the most out of your insights, research and writing. Every asset built will be put to work across all of our channels and in all of our markets
- Drive and define the overall strategy and structure of compelling multi-touch campaigns with the overall goal of driving awareness, generating new leads, accelerating pipeline to close, and engaging existing customers
- Manage the campaigns team and provide overall direction on messaging and key initiatives that will power the outcomes required to achieve our revenue plan.
- Create end-to-end integrated global campaigns that span regions and drive consistent, impactful results across the buyer’s journey
- Lead the team through the quarterly campaign planning process by coordinating efforts across the entire team including product marketing, PR, digital, MOPS, field marketing, and content marketing on expectations of what will be brought into the process to make informed decisions on how to plan for the next 3-6 months
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to ensure that the targeted list of companies, personas and overall account profiles are kept current and available to all marketing and sales teams
- Create and manage the budget needed in order to achieve pipeline targets for each of the campaigns
- Report back to the entire marketing and sales team on what campaigns are resonating best with the market keying in on the messages we should double down on and which we should change for better outcomes moving forward
- Define sales and marketing alignment in order to ensure that we are providing relevant information to both sales leadership as well as the field of sales reps
- 10+ years experience across all elements of campaigns across digital, email, direct mail, webinars, events, and other channels that drive revenue growth
- Hands on experience with B2B enterprise demand motions
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B content marketing setting
- Strong editorial skills, including copy editing, story shaping, and passion for brevity
- Writing samples are necessary - we know you’ve got amazing things to share
- Project management skills and acumen, familiarity with project management tools such as Wrike or AsanaExcellent communication and storytelling skills with a proven track record in driving results by inspiring others to take action
- Must be a data-driven marketer and be comfortable reading and analyzing data, using it to inform marketing plans and prioritize investments, and leading data discussions with key business stakeholders
- Ability to apply an experimentation mindset to marketing campaigns to drive, test, learn, and optimize
- Strong leadership in managing and mentoring high-performing teams
- Strong understanding of sales priorities and motivations and ability to advocate for marketing in conversations with sales organizations to ensure optimal customer experiences and success
- Strong leadership presence and proven success in working in ambiguous environments and working cross functionally
- Proven success in bringing new ideas to fruition, supported by an ability to think outside of the box
At LM we believe that a total rewards package should be built with the whole person in mind, so we’ve designed a total rewards package that’s almost as complex as you are. We want to support our employees to be healthy and happy!
Whether you’re working from home or one of our Centers of Energy, US benefits for LMers include but are not limited to: unlimited vacation, health, vision, and dental insurance, robust parental leave, a 401K with company matching, a monthly Harmony Bonus, Employee Equity Program, Professional Development funds, unlimited opportunities for growth, and more.
We are committed to our employees' physical and mental health, and offer various wellness programs (including a Calm membership for you and your family!) as part of our holistic approach to employee success. For more information on our benefits and culture, visit https://www.logicmonitor.com/careers
Actual base salary offered will vary depending on factors including but not limited to: location, education, experience, skills, and qualifications.
LogicMonitor also offers many competitive elements in our total compensation package for US employees, such as a bonus, MBO, or commission compensation in addition to the base pay, an equity program, 401K matching, and other rewards.
Expected Base Salary Range
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.