Director of Content Strategy & Partnerships at Realtor.com (Austin, TX or Remote)
Who You Are
We’re looking for a versatile leader to manage a multidisciplinary team focused on identifying, acquiring and integrating consumer-facing content that enriches the consumer experience on realtor.com. The Content Strategy team will also be responsible for evaluating incremental revenue opportunities, including but not limited to the monetization of proprietary realtor.com data products.
The ideal candidate has a nuanced understanding of how to identify data/digital content that provides differentiated user value, setting a content vision that aligns with realtor.com’s brand strategy. We’re looking for someone who’s skilled at sourcing and negotiating complex content partnerships - finding true “win-wins” for realtor.com and our ecosystem partners. You will define the content partner portfolio strategy, maintain working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and drive business requirements across multiple teams in pursuit of our partners’ success and our consumers’ needs.
You will be well-experienced in presenting new ideas and business results in high-profile senior leadership settings. You will understand how to navigate tradeoffs without compromising quality. You will stand up for change when it is needed, but know how to work within a technical organization to drive consensus and get things done.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop multi-year, strategic vision to differentiate RDC content through proprietary data, 3rd party partnerships and integrations
- Manage and develop the team responsible for sourcing content partnerships and integrating 3rd party content into the RDC user experience
- Build a deep understanding of MLSs, tools, technology and customer pain points.
- Identify, negotiate and secure strategic content partnerships that align with RDC consumer positioning
- Work alongside analytics and finance to evaluate business impact of strategic content initiatives
- Work with strategic content partners to develop impactful co-marketing initiatives that deliver clear value for consumers and industry professionals
- Plan go-to-market strategies and support pilot efforts for new content initiatives
- Identify and monitor key market, consumer and competitive trends
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure strategic alignment
- You have a minimum of 12+ years of related work experience
- MBA preferred, but not required
- You have experience in the tech, media or content-creation industries, preferably in a product management, strategy or corporate/business development role
- You are a strategic thinker and creative problem solver with the ability to transform business goals into actionable product plans
- Exceptional judgment with the ability to determine solutions, and influence key stakeholders, based on limited data
- Successful candidates will be strong leaders who can prioritize well, communicate and influence at an executive level, and have a consistent track record of delivery.
- You comfortably maintain the balance between attention to detail and swift execution
- You like getting into the details and solving complex problems
- You comfortably maintain a balance between attention to detail and swift execution
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to get things done; works with an owner's mentality
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.