QuotaPath is looking for a Director of Content Strategy to build strategy from the ground up and see it through to execution. The ideal candidate has empathy for growing sales teams and revenue operation functions. They live, breathe, and understand our customers and what drives them. They are passionate about delivering innovative, compelling content across multiple channels, including social media, blogs, video, and internal sales enablement. The role requires working cross functionally with digital marketing, partnership marketing, product marketing, communications, creative and other teams. Preference will be given to those located in the Austin, TX area.
QuotaPath's mission is to help companies build and scale high-performing, motivated growth teams. Our product is built on the belief that commissions should be streamlined, transparent, and simple to manage. Our freemium SaaS product streamlines commission tracking, quota attainment, and paychecks so they are transparent and simple to manage. We are shaping one of the fastest growing categories in sales tech and we just secured a spot on G2's Top 50 Sales Products for 2021. Our core values are built upon trust, empathy, and curiosity. Our culture is centered around serving our customers, building great experiences, and pushing each other to grow, learn, and enjoy the moments we create.
- Content Strategy - Develop the messaging framework for each persona, as well as messaging for different stages in the customer journey.
- Storyteller - Bring the story of our customers to life with category creation content.
- Community management - manage social media channels and our response/engagement strategy across channels.
- Brand management - Establish brand tone and taxonomies in collaboration with the rest of the marketing team.
- Technical interpreter - Translate product features into meaningful content that resonates with our customers. Help us with the “what’s in it for me?”.
- Scale messaging - Helps amplify the message across all mediums, including video, social media, blogs, co-marketing, etc.
- Project Management - manage the overall content plan and schedule, in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience creating content for web/blog, campaigns, and social media.
- Experience working cross-functionally with product marketing teams, PR, brand, and/or creative agencies.
- Ability to analyze and present content performance and adjust plans for maximum effectiveness.
- Skilled at both long-form and real-time (immediate) content creation, distribution strategies, and tactics.
- Proven experience with social media management.
- Knowledge of SEO and performing keyword research.
- A portfolio of recent work including measurement and outcomes.
- A creative, collaborative spirit willing to adjust to a fast-growing team
About the location:
Our team is co-headquartered in Philadelphia and Austin. We have a preference for you to be in Austin or Philadelphia, but just like this role, we’re thinking big. Collaboration and teamwork should be able to happen regardless of where your desk is, and we’ve got the tools to help make that happen.
What’s in it for you:
We’re building a company on transparency, collaboration, and trust. This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous equity. We care about the health and well-being of our team members. We pay 100% of employee premiums, have unlimited PTO, and offer half-day Fridays year-round. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact we’d love to hear from you.
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.