Director of Content
Build out a modern Content Marketing department. Develop world-class content across the entire company with go-to-market distribution strategies for targeted industries.
Outcome: Gain credibility and earn mindshare with enterprise decision makers.Outcome Measures
- Content Strategy: Assist in developing the content strategy for the campaigns and priorities including the creation of targeted buyer-centric content journeys, narratives, and the corresponding deliverable plans.
- Work with others to understand audience, competitive, prior content and campaign performance data and insights, as well as best practice information to inform campaigns.
- Content Ideation: Must be maniacally focused on creating fresh, innovative content that sparks connections with our target. Lead the ideation process to turn data/insights into thought starters and sparks of creativity and stories.
- Content Creation: Own the creation of the brief for the content creators and ensure all writers, illustrators, and editors are functioning at top performance.
- Production Oversight: Own content production across channels and format types. Work with and manage creative/editorial resources to develop original content. Measure and monitor all content asset performance to ensure quality and performance of content created by partners/people. Manage content program execution.
- Create Original Content: Create some assets yourself that include writing copy, giving visual guidance, writing emails, social tiles, and other assets.
- Workflow Management: Deliver assets to the relevant teams for finishing, tagging and publishing.
- Analyze and Optimize Content: Upload content and conduct A/B testing.
- Talent Strategy: Work with the Influencer Marketing Manager to leverage their influencer relationships in various content mediums.
- Content Distribution: Work with social media, internal communications, digital, and more to ensure campaigns are promoted and shared
- 5+ years of Content management or Content Marketing experience for a software company that sells to the enterprise
- You are laser focused on creating content that will provide value first and foremost for our top targeted enterprise prospects
- Comfortable creating content targeted to high level technical buyers (e.g. CIO, CTO)
- Ability to articulate the data from all content you create. Tenfold is extremely data-driven so you will need to be able to follow the numbers when they show positive return.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate technical concepts to audiences ranging from C-level executives to developers.
- Track record of building and hiring high performing team. Ability to hold people accountable.
- Strategic go-to-market thinker who has gone through multiple levels of scale.
- Ability to be first-in as an individual contributor while building the Content Marketing department up
General Values and Capabilities
- Customer obsession: constantly seeks to better his/her knowledge of the customer, their problems and challenges, how our solution fits (or doesn’t fit).
- Champion to the Marketing team
- Constant improvement of sales materials and sales presentations
Competencies that are table stakes
- B2B SaaS experience
- Track record leading a company that builds and sells products to the enterprise
- Has led teams through complex operational decisions
- Understands process and sees value in automation and efficiency while still staying as creative as possible
General values and capabilities that are table stakes
- Strategic thinker
- Extremely creative while still being data-driven
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong operationally-savvy problem solver
- Innovative, out of the box thinker
- High EQ
- Self aware
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Empowers and develops others
Watch our Demo Video - https://vimeo.com/246701403
Culture Video - https://vimeo.com/229746298