Director of Video Production
What you’ll be called: Director of Video Production
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
Provide creative direction for marketing and training video media projects, ensuring consistency with corporate vision and strategy. Collaborate, strategize and implement best practices to help your team work smarter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of producers and editors to create and collaborate on best-in-class training and marketing videos.
- Partner with company leadership to ensure video production alignment with overall strategic vision of the company and within KW brand guidelines.
- Establish production benchmarks and ensure constant focus on iterating and improving production standards.
- Manage the budget and ensure all projects are delivered on time and in budget.
- Retain, manage and recruit creative video talent. Maintain and develop relationships with freelance video editors and producers to supplement work, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 10 or more years of experience in video production.
- 4 or more years of experience in management.
- Experience managing a budget.
- Experience in all aspects of video production, from pre to post-production as well as on location and in studio with a green screen.
- Portfolio or demo reel.
- Experience interacting with and presenting to senior leadership.
- Experience leading an in-house, corporate video team.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.