We are seeking an individual to join one of our formed business product teams. This role will contribute directly to the success of the business unit through strategic goal setting, creating new processes, and fulfillment of customer orders.
What you'll do:
- Prepare 501c3 documents ordered by LegalZoom customers.
- Daily management and coordination of process serving deadlines.
- Maintain quality service by maintaining and following procedure manuals, resolving processing problems, and recording time measurements.
- Work with management to develop appropriate business processes and metrics.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Internet and related software applications.
- Self-starter who works well with or without supervision.
- Team player with excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Copy editing, proofreading, or academic grading experience.
- Experience in launching new products, setting procedures, and working with multiple teams, departments, and stakeholders.
- Legal industry background, education, experience, knowledge, or interest.