Editorial Coordinator - Healthline at Red Ventures
Healthline Media is looking for an Editorial Coordinator with experience in SEO to create and update engaging, well-researched, evidence-based, empathetic, and inclusive content that informs and empowers our readers to take healthy actions.
The ideal candidate has solid editing skills, as well as project management, communication, and collaboration skills. In this role, you will work closely with the SEO analysts, freelance writers, designers, medical reviewers, and copy editors to edit and move content through the editorial process.
Healthline Media aims to provide users with information, solutions, and next steps for their health and wellness. This position could involve work on any or all of the following sites and content areas:
- Healthline Nutrition
- Medical News Today
What You'll Do:
- Ensure the smooth coordination of all editorial projects and assignments
- Assign, edit, and publish new and updated content according to the specific editorial standards of our brands
- Coordinate and manage all assets for new and updated content, including photos, videos, and social media embeds
- Collaborate with SEO analysts, freelance writers, medical reviewers, designers, and copy editors to shepherd each piece through the editorial workflow
- Work cross-functionally to update and improve existing content
- Build and develop a pool of expert writers
- Partner with marketing, social, and other business units to promote and optimize content
- Review and incorporate medical reviewer comments and revisions
- Manage publication timelines and adjust priorities as needed based on stakeholder needs
- Be responsible for hitting monthly publication and traffic goals
What We're Looking For:
- At least 1 year of editing experience
- Experience creating or editing content based on SEO concepts and best practices
- Excellent communication skills and project management skills
- Excellent skills in meeting deadlines, managing multiple projects, and prioritizing workload
- Experience working with a house style guide & content management systems
- Experience creating spreadsheets, formatting cells and organizing data in google sheets or excel
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with a team
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge and interest in one of more of the following content areas:
- Chronic conditions
- Health products
- Health equity
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]