Editorial Production Coordinator
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
Blackbaud is currently seeking an Editorial Production Coordinator to support the Blackbaud Institute within the global marketing team.
The Editorial Production Coordinator will play a key role in the creation and organization of the Blackbaud Institute’s large collection of research and editorial publications by maintaining project timelines, ensuring high-quality results, and supporting targeted outreach and communication strategies. This role requires high attention to detail, an ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, comfort with working with multiple stakeholders, and excellent communication and writing skills. Candidates should be excited about the philanthropic sector, and familiarity with research processes is not required but a plus.
- Manage production plans and schedules, coordinate with project stakeholders, and ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Review and edit content ranging from longform research papers to promotional materials to meet superior quality and brand standards
- Participate in preparation, production, and delivery of marketing campaign materials and communications
- Manage communication and outreach to various stakeholders, both internal and external, as needed
- Coordinate basic event and meeting logistics and provide administrative support as needed
Location: Our centrally-located Austin office is set up for collaboration, with bright and open spaces and modern design. Located in the Domain shopping center, this location is at the epicenter of city’s most rapidly growing area.
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks like onsite gym, free snacks, café, and cutting-edge new headquarters to be completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.