What You'll Do:
- Ideate, research, and write stories about universities and higher education degrees.
- Actively cultivate deeper subject matter expertise with ongoing industry research and networking.
- Find and interview external sources for original quotes, including academic experts, students, and faculty.
- Act as an expert spokesperson for our sites in interviews with the media.
- Work closely with other teams (SEO, business analysts, etc) to optimize editorial content for organic search and other cross-functional priorities.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience writing and reporting
- Experience with SEO best practices
- Experience covering education is encouraged but not required
- Experience adhering to in-house style guide
- Ability to work independently in a deadline-driven environment
- Research capabilities and knowledge of sourcing standards
- Ability to translate complex topics into clear, concise language
- High attention to detail
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].