Executive Writer at DISCO
DISCO is looking for an experienced, ambitious and driven executive communications writer to join our growing marketing team. Under direction of the Senior Director, Corporate Communications, this individual will cover speechwriting, long-form articles, blogs, and thought leadership content for the CEO and other members of the executive team. The ideal candidate has experience writing content for high profile individuals in technology, business and/or politics.What You'll Do
- Write for high profile talent, developing a deep understanding of the leadership team's individual tones, voices and perspectives so each individual can authentically connect with key audiences
- Research and apply messaging framework to draft and prepare speeches, columns, contributed articles, op-eds, and other publicly-facing materials for officers and executives
- Creatively synthesize and research information from a wide range of sources to develop thoughtful and original ideas.
- Ability to find fresh ways of addressing existing ideas while advocating for new angles, trends and perspectives unique to the company and its executives utilizing market and business insights and data.
- Build content for a diversified portfolio of audiences including business, investment, legal, and technology environments to ensure timely, relevant, compelling and engaging materials
- Cultivate productive relationships at all levels across the global organization
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, public relations or related communications field
- 10+ of writing and presentation experience, with an impressive portfolio of executive-level speeches, articles, and other content from high-profile organizations and individuals.
- Ability to translate industry and technology jargon into engaging content that educates and inspires broad audience
- Demonstrated success in utilizing written content to help an organization or individual elevate their brand, change brand perceptions, and inspire desired actions across key audiences
- Experience collaborating with top executives and industry leaders to understanding their tone and distinct style and have this reflected in resulting content
- Expertise in storytelling to capture different business segments through multiple communication channels including written and verbal.
- Ability to integrate with the marketing organization to ensure brand consistency and messaging alignment
- Experience in working with executive teams of B2B cloud technology companies is a plus.
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.