Go-to-Market Technical Writer - Remote at DISCO
The Go-to-Market Technical Writer (known internally as GTM Technical Writer & Deal Manager) is the key owner of content curation and generation for sales and account growth needs. As DISCO’s account portfolio continues to grow in volume and complexity, the Technical Writer & Deal Manager will ensure that the DISCO Revenue organization is providing accurate, polished, and appropriately focused content to advance sales motions and user adoption.
You will join the Solutions Architect team which is leveraged as product and domain experts for the Revenue team. Complementing this team’s field work, you will compile client documentation, such as RFPs, in partnership with cross-functional departments at DISCO. Your deliverables will be as purpose built as our products, so that clients can easily extract valuable insights which impact their business.
What You’ll Do
- Quarterback, project manage, and complete due diligence efforts including RFIs, RFPs, proposals, and vendor assessments including direct collaboration with sales reps and revenue team leaders
- Partner with Product Marketing to generate written content with a consistent voice designed to highlight DISCO’s key strengths while also working to compile content and align sales team resources for complex deals
- Help to remove barriers and reduce the time spent by our sales team on responding to customer inquiries and requests for proposals
- Maintain an expert understanding of DISCO’s products, services, and value propositions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams at DISCO to extract department specific information such as operations and services processes, deliverables and SLAs
- Along with Product Marketing, work to maintain brand consistency and collaborate on internal resources (i.e. DISCO Sales Enablement content, customer facing content)
- Quickly evaluate potential complexity and workload for incoming requests in order to build a plan to assemble the right resources and stakeholders
- Identify process improvements and efficiencies that help us respond and win deals
- Create and maintain a document library with relevant materials for ease of use and consistency in responding to market requests
Who You Are
- 3+ years of RFP/RFI writing, technical writing, proposal writing, or solution based delivery (ie Solution Architect, Sales Engineer) experience. Preferred experience on legal verticals
- An inter-departmental collaborator and relationship builder who is able to bring together the right resources at the right time to help positively impact our win rate
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and translate technical verbiage into understandable language for our customers
- Knowledge and experience in cross-functional sales management methods and techniques
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills including content library management, leveraging tools such as RFPIO, Loopio, etc.
Even Better If You Have
- Experience in the eDiscovery industry relating to sales, technical pre-sales, consulting or project management experience - preferably with software or service provider experience
- Previously worked directly with a GTM team
- Supported both software and services organizations in a consulting role
- Experience using or generating content for both legacy and modern, cloud-based ediscovery products
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.