We are looking for an enthusiastic Instructional Writer with apassion for producing high-quality end-user content that contributes to theoverall success of our products.
The Instructional Writer will work directly with supporting teamsand product managers to create point-solution product guides, best practices,how-to's, and definitions. You will document new products and features fromscratch, as well as edit and reorganize existing content.
When applying, please note any relevant b2b SaaS instructional orwriting experience.
The Instructional Writer at Spredfast + Lithium:
· Works within Spredfast + Lithium'sInformation Experience team to support the creation of how-to's and referencematerial.
· Is responsible for delivering contenton pace with product release milestones.
· Produces a variety of content for awide range of products, targeted toward both new and experienced end-users.
· Creates documentation plans for newsoftware features that address real-world customer personas and use cases.
· Can quickly master complex conceptsand features in order to break them down into user-friendly, single-pointsolutions need-to-know, actionable chunks
· Performs at a high output amidst alively and fast-paced work environment.
· 1-3 years of instructional writingexperience.
· Ability to write grammaticallycorrect American English and write colloquially; to understand differing useraudiences and choose the most suitable voice
· Has expertise with technical writingbest practices
· Has some knowledge of HTML and CSS,including the ability to create content and troubleshoot problems independently
· Avid learner who is able to learn newsoftware quickly and with minimal guidance
· Possesses excellent attention todetail -- to all facets of a document, including voice, style, and formatting-- when in the editing phase of authoring
· Able to work under tight deadlines inan agile, often ambiguous, environment.