Learning Experience Operations Specialist at Aceable
LEARNING EXPERIENCE OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
ABOUT THIS POSITION
You will use your strong understanding of process and systems to track, maintain and expand our ever-growing online course catalog. You will help the team improve processes and increase efficiency without sacrificing quality for results. The ideal candidate is someone who loves to see things running smoothly and revels in solving complicated problems with scalable solutions. You will work closely with internal tools developers, product managers, quality assurance, analytics and content creators.
Aceable is a mobile-first education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in Texas. To date, Aceable touts more than 20 million users and counting across all verticals, as it continues to expand adding millions nationwide each year.
Named by the Austin Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin in 2017 & 2018 and winner of the Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Austin A-List for the Hottest Growing Startup in 2017. Aceable fosters a creative and collaborative culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE ACEABLE LEARNING EXPERIENCE TEAM
Our Learning Experience team is a crackerjack force of instructional designers, writers, video producers and graphic designers with a shared mission: we make high-stakes, regulated education approachable and engaging, and we care obsessively about our results. In close collaboration with the product team, we strive to create effective, user-centric online courses that move beyond digital substitution. We learn fast, pivot quickly and create products to drive the best outcomes for the largest number of students.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Partner cross-functionally to scale technical systems supporting the development, delivery and ongoing compliance and maintenance of interactive content products
- Review and refine existing process and workflows
- Develop systems to effectively maintain a large course catalog at scale
- Use learning analytics to surface and prioritize course maintenance tasks
- Leverage financial and student experience data to make recommendations regarding the management of our product portfolio
- Manage our content promotion pipeline
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3-5 years experience in operations
- Experience interpreting analytics and making data-driven decisions
- Experience creating and documenting process improvements
- Familiarity with user acceptance testing
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Process Management/Six Sigma/Other Operations Training or Certifications
- Experience in Edtech
- Experience with bespoke internal tools
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + cold brew coffee on tap
- Company events & other activities (Holiday parties, Happy hours, quarterly volunteering)
- Transportation stipend
- Education stipend
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.