LMS & Content Specialist at ESO
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:57 a.m. (CST) on Monday, February 28, 2022
LMS and Content Specialist
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
Create training content for ESO'S product suite.
Assist in ongoing configuration, administration & maintenance of ESO’s LMS application.
Collaborate with subject matter experts, product owners and product managers to create and modify instructional material and learning plans.
Manage the queues, plans and cadence for all learning content.
Research and recommend improvements to learning technology, tools and resources.
Work directly with customers as needed on ODL.
Who You Are - the essentials:
· Experience working with a corporate Learning Management System
· Proficient in the design and implementation of training within an LMS, SCORM and xAPI standards knowledge
· Demonstrated ability to create learning plans, courses, and process that support the effective use of the LMS
· Strong attention to detail, accountability, and ownership
· Organized with an ability to manage multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Collaborative and effective communicator
· Adult learning content creation experience
Who You Are - the desirables:
· Experience working with an LMS that supports both internal and external audiences
· Experience with Docebo Learning Management System
· Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Camtasia, Captivate, HTML, Articulate Storyline, and Office 365
· Instructional Design experience
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.