QuotaPath is looking for an experienced and passionate individual to join the growing marketing team. You’ll be on the marketing team but will work closely with the entire organization, supporting marketing, product, sales, and partnerships with video content and motion graphics.
Coming fresh off a $21.3M Series A fundraise in July 2021, QuotaPath’s mission is to help companies build and scale high-performing, motivated growth teams. Our product is built on the belief that commissions should be streamlined, transparent, and simple to manage. Our Go-To-Market approach always begins with the end-user and we view revenue as a byproduct of happy customers.
We are shaping one of the fastest-growing categories in sales tech and we just secured a spot on G2’s Top 50 Sales Products for 2021. Our core values are built upon trust, empathy, and curiosity. Our culture is centered around serving our customers, building great experiences, and pushing each other to grow, learn, and enjoy the moments we create.
If you are excited about building community through content and communicating our solution to sales teams, we'd love to have you join our team.
What you'll be doing:
- Create and deliver motion graphics for various media to connect people to our mission and product.
- Use live action video to tell our story in a meaningful way.
- Conceptualize, produce and distribute multimedia content for customer stories, promotions, social, product marketing, recruiting, and training.
- Work cross-departmentally to support our marketing, sales, and product teams.
- Occasionally develop production schedules, reserve and rent equipment, light, and film. Generally making sure shoots run smoothly, and on budget.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards with the marketing team.
- Establish and maintain our video library on YouTube or Wistia
- Assist in other graphic design production work as needed
About you and the role:
- You have experience owning the creative process from concept to production, to post-production to measurement.
- You have attention to detail and a no-project-too small mentality.
- You have the ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- You're efficient and effective in managing your time.
- You're eager to own and lead the in-house video strategy
- You not only know the nuts and bolts of video production, but you understand how video impacts SEO, brand awareness, and ultimately revenue.
- Bonus is you have experience creating animatics or motion studies for digital/interactive
You'll be measured on:
- Brand storytelling
- Improving the user experience
You'll be resourced with:
- An equipment budget
- Editing software
- A marketing team who are down to take creative risks
About the location
Our team is co-headquartered in Philadelphia and Austin. Due to the ongoing pandemic, our team is currently operating remotely for now. We have a preference for you to be in Austin or Philadelphia, but just like this role, we’re thinking big. Collaboration and teamwork should be able to happen regardless of where your desk is.
What's in it for you
This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous equity. This role reports to the VP of Marketing.
We care about the health and well-being of our team members. We pay 100% of employee premiums and offer half-day Fridays year-round. We work hard and celebrate the successes along the way, or as we like to say, “It’s all about the journey, not the destination!” If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and want to put your passion for storytelling to use, we’d love to hear from you!
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.