Product Content Manager
Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
The Product Content team creates engaging, informative, and optimized content for our product listings on various online marketplaces. This team is responsible for developing the copy and editing images for the tens of thousands of products we carry, with the goal of creating a fantastic user experience for our customers and building brand loyalty.
As a Product Content Manager, you will:
- Lead and develop team of product content specialists.
- Interact with merchandising, vendor, and technology teams to review and recommend improvements to the current content production framework to streamline operations, increase operational effectiveness, and reduce overall cost of acquiring, validating, optimizing, and distributing product information.
- Prioritize inbound SKUs for production in a consistent and clearly communicated fashion (COH, seasonality, etc.) for team, and developing standards for the creation of multiples, packages, and variations.
- Drive vendor onboarding experience, standards, and communications regarding product information.
- Direct usage of PIM system solutions and tools.
- Support merchandisers in product discoverability initiatives, including but not limited to taxonomy, attribution strategy, multiples & packages, variations, etc. Also expected to put forth content monetization opportunities such as premium product information offerings to vendors.
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Managing others
- Experience in account, operations, content, or data management role
- Excellent prioritization, task, and project management skills
- Successful track record of developing, setting, managing, and achieving goals alone and as part of team
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and out-think the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited over-time pay
- Group health insurance (Spreetail pays your FULL monthly premium.)
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Island getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect put in the necessary hours each week and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.