Product Engagement Content Writer at SailPoint
We are looking for a content creator! Someone who can both create and copyedit customer facing messaging. This person will develop numerous types of communications and should have a creative streak that allows them to come up with new and unique ways to deliver messaging and information. In addition, this person should be able to create, edit, and manipulate graphical media. From infographics to icons to video files.
This key role will be central to our digital customer engagement strategy and act as the primary creative producer for messaging and communications to our SaaS customer base.
Initial efforts will focus on managing a backlog of communications from Product Management and developing informational walk-throughs of product functionality. Eventually, responsibilities will transition to ensuring assets and tools remain evergreen.
- Manage a backlog of incoming communications tickets (managed via Jira Kanban board).
- Write, review, edit, and occasionally publish customer communications both within our application and via external channels (email, blog posts, etc.)
- Create, edit, and manipulate graphic media such as icons, infographics, splash art, and more.
- Track, metric, and report on the viewership and effectiveness of messaging channels, while providing recommendations for improvement in key metrics.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Content creation background (familiarity with Adobe photoshop, In Design, and other content creation software)
- Familiarity with common SaaS communications channels and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Language Arts or similar
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- High attention to detail and organizational skills (some project management background/experience preferred)
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.