Based in the Bohemian Cowboy capital of the world, Austin, Texas, Literati is a new kind of bookseller. Our mission is simple: to elevate global consciousness through the thoughtful curation and discussion of books. Long live literature!
As a Product Writer focused on new products, you will play a crucial role in setting the voice of a book club app. You will work closely with UX design to ensure that users can seamlessly navigate through the app. This includes concise and direct in-app messaging, push notifications, and useful error states, all leading to a delightful user experience which will positively reflect in our MAU. This is an incredible opportunity to set the voice of a product from the ground up and take ownership in creating an out of this world user experience.
What you'll do...
- Work with the Product and UX teams to produce in-app copy
- Support Product and Product Marketing team in crafting an engaging push notification strategy
- Research best in class messaging practices and set the standard for product messaging
- Work with the Marketing team to understand brand guidelines and elegantly apply them to the product voice
Who you are...
- A Writer . You strive to communicate concisely and directly.
- A Creative. You are able to seep personality and creativity into everything you do - without falling into gimmicky or corny messaging.
- A Technologist. You love to take note of products that are exceeding expectations in creating delightful user experiences.
What you need...
- BA or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience writing copy for products
Literati is dedicated to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We believe in the power of literature as a transformative form of technology that helps us see, and reflect upon, our common humanity. A great workplace should do the same—see, reflect, and celebrate the experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent of a diverse array of people. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, neurological and physical ability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
Read Full Job Description