- Produce all manner of in-store signage and marketing collateral.
- Take concepts created by designers and expand them across multiple deliverables.
- Work with the creative team to ensure our brand standards are maintained in marketing communications.
- Uphold graphic consistency of work and ensure the quality of printed materials.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders across the Global Communications Team
- Manage various projects from start to finish within production deadlines and budget constraints.
- Communicate any problems or obstacles to Team Leaders.
- Build constructive business relationships with all marketing stakeholders, including 3rd party vendors.
- Ability to work independently, in cross-functional teams, and design & implement projects in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Experience in graphic design, typography, and photo direction skills.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks and produce work consistently in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Able to work well with various stakeholders to move projects from concept through execution.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Commitment and personal resonance with Whole Foods Market core values.
- BA/BS degree and 2-4 years relevant experience OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Proficient in WorkFront, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Sketch, Microsoft Word and Excel, knowledge or ability to learn FileMaker Pro.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.