Production Coordinator at FloSports
Flosports is seeking to hire a Production Coordinator. Reporting to the Production Coordinator Manager, this individual will handle assigned event and resource scheduling, coordination of on-site safety plans, and will assist producers with above-the-line planning.
- Meeting with the producer and other senior production staff to examine coverage plans, run of shows, equipment, internet bandwidth, crewing, facility and utility needs for the show
- Estimating cost and negotiating rates of pay for internet and facility fees
- Negotiating costs and approving the booking of resources, equipment rental and more
- Confirming event information and acquiring accurate contact information (I.T., Facilities, Union)
- Post-production logging and capturing (floor plans, internet quotes etc.)
- Monitoring live shows to ensure success
- 2 or 4-year degree required
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a service-oriented capacity, preferably in the technical field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a live production environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; outgoing, friendly and professional demeanor.
- Expertise in MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Sound business judgment and integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to handle and to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Adaptable to change, reliable and extremely dependable.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must be able to work hours as required.
- Must be a team player.
- Technically savvy is a plus
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally, your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you? Apply Today!
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment